Sunday, May 22, 2011

First Post EVER!!

Well who would ever think that I would make a blog!!, But I have to basically if I want to be able to enter these scrapbooking challenges so this is my frist challenge and I think I have done it, yippeee I will probably forget to update it though, oh well we will see how I go.

Next thing I need to learn is how to add photos?

Ok I think I have learnt so let's see if they show up on here

Claire x



This is our children Cooper & Chelsea, they get along so well (well most of the time)



Matt & Cooper fishing at Warburton @ Easter 2010

Ok I have something else aswell you need to follow the following:- Scrapbudz Blog, (http://scrapbudz.blogspot.com) they have some great challenges going for you to enter and some SUPER bargins in their shop, Happy Scrapping

Want a little candy too??

To celebrate this fantastic sale we are offering BLOG CANDY!!

All you have to do to be eligible for the Blog Candy is...

Follow the Scrapbudz blog, like the Scrapbudz Facebook Page, share this entire post with your friends on your blog, leave a comment in this post with a link to your blog post!!

and you could win yourself a fantastic $30 Prize Pack jammed packed full of scrapping goodies!!

Random winner of the Blog Candy will be announced on 25th May

Sale in the store is on now!! so be quick to grab yourself a bargain!!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Claire welcome to blog world so pleased to see you on here ...love your layout and im glad scrapbudz has given you the inspiration to start your own blog ...i look forward to seeing lots more of your work .
    Hugs Eve xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the crazy world of blogging .. looking forward to seeing your work up on scrapbudz blog ..
    cheers Annette

    ReplyDelete